NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Win Cash (the “Instant Win Game”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and D.C.) who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers and representatives of General Mills Sales, Inc., ePrize, LLC, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Instant Win Game begins on March 15, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on February 10, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Instant Win Game.
a. Purchase a Specially-Marked General Mills Product: During the Promotion Period, purchase a specially-marked General Mills product. For a list of participating products and to enter, visit wincash.generalmills.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the login form, including the specially-marked product UPC code ("Code") and a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
b. Free Method of Entry: To enter without purchasing a specially-marked General Mills product, visit wincash.generalmills.com and use 1800099973 as your Code on the login form.
For Both Methods of Entry: Once you submit the form, follow the directions to advance to the Instant Win Game page and play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game. Limit: Each participant may play (1) time per day by any method or combination of methods of entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays and that entrant may be disqualified.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. ALL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE . SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY,IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Winners: All selected winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and all winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be two thousand twenty-six (2,026) random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. The winning time for the Grand Prize will be randomly generated during the Promotion Period. For the First through Sixth Prizes, one thousand six hundred twenty (1,620) winning times will be generated from March 15, 2009 through August 14, 2009, and four hundred five (405) winning times will be generated from August 15, 2009 through February 10, 2010. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be an instant winner of the prize indicated. Each Grand, First and Second Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (when applicable) within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, winner forfeits prize. In the event that a winner of a Grand through Fourth Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. At least five (5) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, remain un-awarded. Unclaimed Fifth and Sixth Prizes will not be awarded. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor shall use best efforts to award all prizes listed in these Official Rules. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Instant Win Game.
7. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $25,000. TWENTY-FIVE (25) FIRST PRIZES: $5,000. FIFTY (50) SECOND PRIZES: $1,000. ONE HUNDRED FIFTY (150) THIRD PRIZES: $100. TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE (275) FOURTH PRIZES: $50. FOUR HUNDRED (400) FIFTH PRIZES: $25. ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE (1,125) SIXTH PRIZES: $10. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person. Total Value of all Prizes: $250,000.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Instant Win Game if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ePrize, LLC, and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Instant Win Game or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Instant Win Game, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Instant Win Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Instant Win Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Instant Win Game, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Instant Win Game for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Instant Win Game but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than June 10, 2010. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "Win Cash, Winner List Request,” to WinListRequests@eprizefulfillment.com.
© 2009 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.